- Definitions (Project/ Project Management/ Stakeholders/ Project constraints)
- Project Life Cycle
- Forms of Organizations
- Project Office
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Environment
- Related Management Disciplines
- Project Manager Rule & Responsibilities
PMP® Exam Preparation cOURSE
5 DAYS (8:30 AM – 16:30 PM)
This course provides certificate of attendance with 35 PMI PDUs
- Reduce study and preparation time by focusing on exam topics
- Develop a personal study plan and evaluate progress
- Utilize useful tips and techniques in answering the exam questions
- Understand the PM terminology which is used by PMPs
The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® 6th edition identifies 10 areas of knowledge in which all project managers must be competent. This course covers all 10 areas and will serve as a preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Manage Project Info.
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Integrated Change Control
- Close Project
- Plan Scope
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activity
- Sequence Activity
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Cost
- Determine Cost Budget
- Control Cost
- Plan Quality
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Resources
- Monitor Resources
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communication
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Response
- Implement Risk Response
- Monitor Risk
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurement
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholders Management
- Manage Stakeholders Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
- Concept of Professional Responsibility
- What does the professional responsibility mean?
- Categories of Professional Responsibility
- Responsibilities to the Profession
- Responsibilities to Customers and the Public
- Questions & answers
- Nature of the Exam
- What to study and how to study it
- How to answer the questions
- Tips and tricks for avoiding common mistakes
MEET YOUR EXPERT INSTRUCTOR
Taher AbdelAziz PMP, PMOC, PMI-RMP, IPMA-C,PMCE, Arbitrator
Eng. Taher is an expert instructor holding both project management experience and knowledge ,(PMP) by Project Management Institute (PMI) , Project Management Office Certified (PMOC) from AALPMO, Risk Manager Professional (RMP) by PMI ,Registered Project Management Professional (IPMA-C) by the International Project Management Association (IPMA), Certified PM Consultant Engineer (PMCE) by Egyptian Engineering Syndicate.
He has more than 29-years service record in many countries providing project management to over 40 projects in both Private and Governmental Sectors with a total value of more than US $2.5Billion.
He is thoroughly experienced in managing construction projects and claims analysis/prevention using most popular PMIS. From 2001 to 2003, he worked as a contracts sector manager and a financial controller for the construction projects. From 2004 Up till 2010 he worked as a Project control manager which responsible for creating PMO Systems for many Construction Companies and Governmental Sectors, Also he provided Project Management consultation for many Industrial Projects in Saudi Arabia (Aramco, Sabic) and in Egypt.
During 2011 he started a new carrier as a CEO for VBS-Egypt, Project Management Consultant Company, through this period VBS worked as PCM for VCG (Vision Capital Group) Saudi investor owned project portfolio with a value of 500M SR. he is responsible for creating, implementing & applying PMO, at the same time VBS worked as the project Manager for some of VCG’s projects.
He developed and provided vast number of project management courses for diversified public and private sectors training providers in all Gulf Countries (KSA, UAE, Oman, Qatar & Kuwait).
ARE YOU READY TO PARTICIPATE?
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institure, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institure, Inc.