1. IPMO Advisory pays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
IPMO Advisory AG, upon request, may openly inform you which of your personal data are processed and updated.
- IPMO Advisory AG is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for IPMO Advisory AG privacy practices.
- Information that IPMO Advisory AG collects from you (including Personal Information)
- How your information is used
- How your information is shared
- How to manage your Personal Information
- Storage & Security
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies on the IPMO Advisory AG Site
- Contact information
INFORMATION THAT IPMO Advisory AG COLLECTS FROM YOU (INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION)
IPMO Advisory AG directly collects information when you:
- sign up for a IPMO Advisory AG user account and create an IPMO Advisory AG user profile;
- enroll and participate in online courses;
- enquire and/or purchase a product or service;
- send email messages to IPMO Advisory AG (including messages to learner support);
- participate in user surveys; and
- participate in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on the IPMO Advisory AG Site.
IPMO Advisory AG also indirectly collects usage information about your visit to the IPMO Advisory AG Site, as explained in the section below titled Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
IPMO Advisory AG does not itself collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority. Instead, if you choose to make a purchase on the IPMO Advisory AG Site, for example a training course, you will be directed to IPMO Advisory AG third-party payment processor and IPMO Advisory AG third-party ID verification service provider. If you do not wish to submit the required authentication or payment information, then you will not be able to pay and attend a course that is offered via the IPMO Advisory AG Site.
IPMO Advisory AG requires your Personal Information only in limited circumstances when you:
- sign up for an IPMO Advisory AG user account (name, email address, job title, company name);
- purchase a training course or a service (so that IPMO Advisory AG third-party vendor can authenticate your identity) or other product or service (so that IPMO Advisory AG third-party vendor can process payment);
- request a training course brochure, training catalog, training prospectus or any other material on IPMO Advisory AG Site that is subject to IPMO Advisory AG Intellectual Property rights
To the extent that IPMO Advisory AG associates the information that IPMO Advisory AG collects directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your account profile.
You may voluntarily choose to share additional Personal Information on the IPMO Advisory AG Site, for example:
- in your IPMO Advisory AG account profile (and you may display a limited or full profile to other IPMO Advisory AG Site users);
- when participating in a course, forum, webinar, or other interactive experience on the IPMO Advisory AG Site (noting that in some cases, this information is shared with a third party that provides tools or other assistance for IPMO Advisory AG Site or a course).
IPMO Advisory AG encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional Personal Information on the IPMO Advisory AG Site. (If you later choose to delete your IPMO Advisory AG account, deletion of your Personal Information will be subject to the process and limits outlined below.)
IPMO Advisory AG does not receive your Personal Information unless and until you voluntarily fill out a contact form on the Site. If you fill out the enquiry form for a course or a service, one of IPMO Advisory AG employees that works on the course will receive Personal Information from your IPMO Advisory AG account profile.
2. Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website. IPMO Advisory AG reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
3. IPMO Advisory AG shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website. IPMO Advisory AG shall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website IPMO Advisory AG reserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
4. In order to use the E-PAY service, IPMO Advisory AG customers are required to register with true and correct data. The customer shall register data on meters in his possessions, or meters for which the customer is authorized to receive invoices. The customer uses the service at his/her own responsibility. IPMO Advisory AG shall not be liable for any damages the customer may incur when using the service or due to unavailability of the service in certain periods.
5. Following data are required for the usage of the E-PAY service:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- Job title
6. Registration is open to any IPMO Advisory AG customer. IPMO Advisory AG reserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to the service for a certain customer without any prior notice, if such customer uses the service in a prohibited manner or with false data. This shall particularly apply:
- if there is founded suspicion that the registration customer data are false,
- if there is founded suspicion that online services are used to commit fraud,
- if there is founded suspicion that third persons gained access to the customer name or details
- If the customer suspects that there is unauthorized access to his/her customer name, the customer shall immediately notify the IPMO Advisory AG Customer Relations Center thereof.
IPMO Advisory AG will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
7. The use of online services is free of charge. The commission for the invoice payment shall be borne by the IPMO Advisory AG.
8. If any refund is required, the customer shall complete a request available on the IPMO Advisory AG website, as well as in all IPMO Advisory AG offices, and the request shall be submitted to the IPMO Advisory AG office or to the IPMO Advisory AG Customer Relations Centre. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
9. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE IPMO Advisory AG SITE
Based on your cookie settings, IPMO Advisory AG tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the IPMO Advisory AG Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
IPMO Advisory AG may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use IPMO Advisory AG native mobile apps) you used when accessing the IPMO Advisory AG Site, and IPMO Advisory AG may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
IPMO Advisory AG may track and collect information from emails that IPMO Advisory AG sends to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
IPMO Advisory AG also partners with third parties to help us track and understand your activity on the IPMO Advisory AG Site, how you interact with IPMO Advisory AG social media, and how you find or may be referred to the IPMO Advisory AG Site. Individual Partners may separately use Tracking Technologies within their courses and email communications to understand your activity within a course and how you find or may be referred to a course on the IPMO Advisory AG Site.
- when necessary for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure the IPMO Advisory AG Site works properly for you. Without these technologies, the IPMO Advisory AG Site may not function correctly;
- to enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help IPMO Advisory AG gather information about how visitors use the IPMO Advisory AG and monitor IPMO Advisory AG Site performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing and understanding whether you have visited the IPMO Advisory AG Site before and may have any personal preferences; and
- to support marketing by enabling IPMO Advisory AG to deliver content relevant to your interests on the IPMO Advisory AG Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with IPMO Advisory AG advertisements or content. IPMO Advisory AG use “first-party” cookies, which means cookies served by IPMO Advisory AG or an individual Partner, and also “third-party” cookies, which means cookies served by third parties that help IPMO Advisory AG and Partners track this information.
How can you manage Cookies and other Tracking Technologies?
- Modifying your browser settings: You should be able to control how and whether your web browser accepts Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies. If you reject IPMO Advisory AG Cookies, many functions and conveniences of the IPMO Advisory AG Site may not work properly.
- Opting-out of certain third-party tracking and advertising: Some of the third parties used by IPMO Advisory AG for Cookies and Tracking Technologies offer the ability to opt-out from their tracking by following processes described on their websites. A list of some such third parties is maintained and available at the IPMO Advisory AG IT support service and includes, for some, links to applicable opt-out processes. Neither IPMO Advisory AG nor any Partner is responsible for the effectiveness of any third-party opt-out options.
The cookies we use – Please see a full list of cookies used by IPMO Advisory AG here.
10. Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.
11. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
12. CONTACT DETAILS
IPMO Advisory AG
Sihleggstrasse 23 | 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
Tel: +41 445188120