OPEN JOB POSITIONS
We are looking forward to expanding our team in our Skopje (Macedonia) offices! The following positions are now open:
Professional Development Advisor – Sales Person
- 2 positions available
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to grow our team of professional development advisors for enhancing the reach of our certification course portfolio.
Proficient use of CRM system
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer IPMO Advisory’s educational services
- Explain to clients how specific types of education programs will help improve their company’s operations in the most effective way possible
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Prepare promotional plans and market research
- Develop sales campaigns in line with the sales manager
Lead generation for the specific projects they are assigned to
- Excellent knowledge of English language (proficiency in German and/or Arabic will be considered an advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Languages or Communication disciplines)
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed and consumer oriented
- Determined and Initiative
- Sales Directed and self-driven
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person
PMO and Project Management Consultant
- 1 position available
What will your role be?
As a PMO / project management consultant, you will work on varied projects across topics and industries. You will be responsible for analyzing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and making change happen for our clients. Your work will help transform organizations in the way project management and PMO management is perceived and run.
Working from within our PMO Practice, you will primarily work as a client facing member of a PMO team. You will be working across all the business sectors and taking on PMO design and implementations following the AIPMO’s Strategic Lifecyle Framework – methodology. This is for one or more PMOs there working in complex and political environments.
You will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one. Our consultants are expected to have regular interactions with clients and to support senior colleagues in delivering specific project outputs.
You are also expected to make a contribution to PMO practice and business development. This may include being part of a bid team as well as developing new business propositions for existing clients or researching potential new markets
We believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are as committed to diversity as we are to excellence.
How Will You Create Impact?
Your client engagements can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the client’s challenge. You will be exposed to various types of work, from gathering and analyzing data to formulating hypotheses, delivering and implementing recommendations. And from day one, you will have the chance to interact with senior clients.
Post COVID environment – Middle East and Europe. Expect up to 50% of your time on overseas assignments.
It is key that our values and ways of working are demonstrated within the role:
- Teamwork /Leadership
- Strong Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and integrity
- High emotional intelligence
- Politically astute
Expert in Project, program and portfolio management more specifically
Problem identification, analysis design, presentations, report writing, recommending actions and building relationships with immediate contacts
- Organizational design in the area of PMO management and Project management
Expert in techniques and tools for example
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and Risk management
- Document management
- Requirements management
- Experience conducting schedule risk analysis (e.g. using Monte Carlo analysis) would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of financial processes and ability to report financial data is highly desirable
- Ideally worked for one of the tier one management consulting companies
- Management consulting in the project management area (3 plus years)
- Working as a PMO (between 2-6 years)
- Project/Program management (3 to 6 years)
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment, preferable
- Degree level, ideally MSc or PhD within a technology or business discipline
- A commitment to continue to develop both personally and professionally
- Relevant professional qualifications based on domain area expertise – Project and Program management certifications, chartership.
- Ambition and entrepreneurial spirit!
- 1 position available
We are looking for a talented individual who has great command of the English language for reading, proofing and writing content for the company.
- Proof reading and editing written materials – books, brochures, documents etc.
- Proof reading and editing website content and content for online presence
- Article writing
- Copywriting for marketing purposes (knowledge of SEO copywriting is considered a plus)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferably an English Major)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience in proofreading and copywriting
Website, PHP and Database Developer
- 1 position available
The ideal candidate is a creative hard working problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools.
You must be comfortable working as part of an international team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Developing front end website architecture, designing user interactions on web pages, developing back end website applications.
- Develop code, perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Work cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Proficient with database development (MySQL or other)
- Proficient with membership database development and e-commerce web development
- Good on integration among platforms (CRM, WooFinance and other systems)
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Proficiency with server side languages PHP
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Fluent English;
- Self-motivating, able to work both in a team and alone;
- Working internationally based out of Skopje, North Macedonia
Please send us a list of your best/most recent work and a description of the projects, as well as links to the websites.