PMO & PPP Dashboards
Riyadh / 29 July 2019
Head-Professional Development Advisory
Mobile: +41 78 810 3581
Phone: +41 44 585 2775
Visibility and insight are two key factors that managers and leaders across projects, programs, portfolios (PPP) and PMOs need to make critical and timely decisions. When the required information is available, it empowers people at all levels to inform and guide key stakeholders to achieve results.
No matter the position or level of a person in a PMO or PPP, targeted dashboards that provide both qualitative and quantitative data aligned with organizational strategy helps to identify risks, recognize bottlenecks and support in evaluating performance at all levels of the organization. With role-based dashboards, the information key stakeholders need is right at their fingertips and can be custom designed in a way that matches the requirements of the decision maker.
This course is designed to help decision makers across PPP and PMOs to understand the benefits of dashboards, how to determine the KPIs for dashboards created for different levels and roles across PPP and PMOs and how to keep enhancing them to match stakeholder requirements and impact success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project and program management professionals
- Consultants (involved in projects and/or organizational change)
- IT professionals who are responsible to design, build and enhance dashboards across the organization
- PMO managers and team members, portfolio managers and senior management
- Anyone who is responsible for analysis, reporting and decision making across projects, programs and portfolios.
Understand the nature, importance and challenges of creating and maintaining PMO Dashboards
- Understand the key differences between PMO Dashboard and PPP Dashboards
- Assess what role-based dashboards are required and how to determine the KPIs associated with each
- How to design, create and enhance dynamic PMO and PPP Dashboards
- Assess how to collect the requirements from different stakeholders for PMO dashboards and how to analyze them and add value through integration and continuous improvement.
The training approach includes:Lecture
- Team exercises
- Group discussions on pertinent topics
- Presentations and role play
- Personal coaching (if time allows)
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Metrics and KPIs for the PPP and PMO
- Module 3: PPP & PMO Dashboards
- Module 4: Creating and updating Dashboard
- Module 5: Key points and Takeaways
Recognized as one of the best Project Management consultants in the region and a world-class speaker, Mohammed Khalifa possesses a unique combination of technical knowledge and broad-based business management skills, gained from more than twenty years of experience in information technology & business management. Mohammed Khalifa has remained focused on project management for the last fifteen years. Mohamed Khalifa has used internationally acclaimed standards to successfully manage very complex projects. With a rich history of working with multinational companies, Mohammed Khalifa has also gained valuable experience in dealing with a culturally diverse workforce.
Mohamed Khalifa has actively managed and supported projects in Singapore, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Sudan, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates. Mohamed Khalifa managed spanned various sectors including IT, Research, Oil & Gas, Telecom and Government.
Mohamed Khalifa developed, implemented and operated many Project/Program Management Offices (PMO), conducted OPM3 assessment and implement Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) MS Project 2007, 2010 and 2013. He has hands-on experience in automation of project planning, control, reporting and contract administration through Primavera / Microsoft Enterprise Project Management.
Mohamed Khalifa is the first certified Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI certified Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), PMI certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) and Organization Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) Assessor and Consultant in Kuwait.
Mohamed Khalifa participated as a Speaker in PMI North America and PMI EMEA Global Congress and leadership meeting and other PMI events in Texas, New Orleans, Florida, San Diego, Van Cover, Marcel France, Istanbul Turkey, London UK, Dubai UAE, Singapore, Kuwait, KSA, Oman, Seoul South Korea, Hong Kong, Bahrain.
Mohamed Khalifa is an aPRO Recognized Assessor from American Society for the Advanced Project Management. Mohamed Khalifa is PMI LMC Alumni in 2013.